…..I honestly do not know how to start this very first entry of 2016. So, let’s pretend I just wrote a chunk of text full of formality and skip to the main point.
This is the place where I dump my reviews on drama CDs that I loved and absolutely adore I listen to them more than twice a day! But, that doesn’t mean I didn’t like the others. Writing one post is taking too much time, I actually spend (almost) a day to write a CD with only 5 tracks! I, honestly, the type of person who prefers quality over quantity so I sincerely apologize if I couldn’t fulfill some backlogs and requests! Please accept this token of yandere.
Anyway, if you ever want to get my opinion or enjoy reading quick reviews, head over to my twitter @gintsune as I occasionally do listen to drama CDs.
Without further ado, let’s check out my favorite drama CDs in 2015 that worth checking out, shall we?
TOP 5 (non-r18)
- Higashiura-ke no kyuujitsu (family type drama CD, each stories connect to each other so you have to listen to all volumes! Arts done by Mero)
- Mononoke Mansion (have I told you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything ayakashi-youkai related stuff? This is by my other favorite company, TwoFive, and they produce amazing stories!)
- Genyouki~Ookami no Iinazuke~ (original and after story. Classic love story, and Maenu did a brilliant job voicing Seiichiro both human AND ayakashi!)
- Gesshoku no Egoist (underrated series! This CD needs more recognition, come on guys! THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY CHARMING CD with a dash of suspense and romance. My personal favorite is of course, volume 2 because yandere shimono hiro, but volume 1 is just equally amazing too!)
- Ayakashi no Koi volume2 (one of the many by Kimura Ryohei! A romance (?) between maneater demon and a human, not something you get in daily life huh?)
I am pretty sure I still have others but I couldn’t somehow recall it, so there you have it! My top 5 all ages CDs that I didn’t get a chance to review (except for genyouki and Higashiura).
Now that we have that safely, let’s move on to the steamy section, which is the core of this wordpress! YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TOP 5 (やめてください！）
- Villains (If you follow me on twitter, you might as well tell me to shut the hell up about this series. It is currently my most best-loved series of all. You can actually guess which is my favorite volume of all. I would love to write for each CDs, but the final volume might be the next review as Shingaki Tarusuke is my current favorite seiyuu atm!)
- Aventure volume 1 (tho I do adore volume 3 as well, just because protective and gentle older brother, he gets the throne! Majima Junji should get an award dedicated to seiyuu that can pulls off a yassashi older brother that make us cry buckets)
- Otona Marchen series (or, adult marchen *smirks*. As you have guessed, this is based on fairytale stories. PERSONAL FAVORITE IS OF COURSE PETER PAN, but at the same time don’t tell me to choose! It is a series worth to marathon. There scheduled to have 3 more added new characters!)
- long ass title about warui mahou or basically, wicked witches volume 2 ! ! !! (NO JUST GO LISTEN TO VOLUME 2 I’M SO DONE WITH MY LIFE THANK YOU!!!! DONT LET HIS LOOKS DECEIVE YOU)
- another long ass title but oh my god I feel so deflowered thank you for making me like this i didn’t know being inside an elevator can lead to lewd stuff now I’m hot oh my god I didn’t sign up for that SHINGAKI TARUSUKE IS OFFICIALLY MAH MAN
- my life motto is go big or go nowhere at all. Remember when this son of devil messed with our life? and he did it again in this CD because just for the fun of it. THANK YOU now I am probably gonna have a high standard when choosing a partner because of him( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Do you just go oh I am def going to have a good time this cover looks nice the coloring is just adorable an—– ooooooOOOOOHHHH WTF DID THAT JUST HAPPENED moment? Because I sure did with this crazy ass mushroom head I mean, come on. If that happened in real life and I am alive, JUST KILL ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT.
- Since this is my 4th annivesary, might as well just go all out
- Switching?! is a series where your boyfriend have a different personality after you, uh somehow switched his light i don’t know what i’m talking about. Basically, you will get a whole new set of boyfriend afterwards, he switch if you cry or tease him. You get the idea right? Right? GOOD. Recommended! Volume 2 and, oh yes Volume 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED PEOPLE. If you ever feeling sexually frustrated, you might want to consider anything by D’avrilMoon (and they cater the needs of adult women who’re lonely). Their Yuuwaku Iinari series is linked, so you have to listen from Volume 1 all the way to the fifth volume.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Filed under: Drama CD | 11 Comments
Tags: 4th anniversary wohooo!, drama cd, rants